Warehouse In- Charge- Pithampur
Company: MRC Logistics (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 5 - 10 yrs
CTC: 2, 00,000 - 3, 00,000 P.A (Negotiable)
UG: B.Com - Commerce, or Diploma -Mechanical
PG: MBA/PGDM - Material Management
1. Working in Store/Warehouse/Dispatch Management.
2. Handling RM/PM &FG stores.
3. Receives Incoming Material Reconciles with Purchase order & making GRN.
4. Receipt, Inspection, Storage, Tagging of material and accounting theory.
5. Coordinate with QC/QA Department for sampling of RM & PM & Analysis.
6. To manage and implement smooth operation of inward & outward.
7. Supervision of Loading & unloading material.
8. Coordinate with Material Handling contractor for timely loading& unloading of vehicle.
9. Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the stores/ warehouse receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
10. Optimum utilization of store/warehouse space.
11. Coordinate with transporter & CHA for arranging the vehicle as required.
12. Coordinate with Marketing/Production/ QC & Purchase department.
13. Prepare document like packing list, checklist, loading advice etc for dispatch material.
14. Timely dispatch of finish goods in proper order.
15. The management of stores & warehousing operation as FIFO, 5s.
16. Maintaining proper records of receipts and issue of material.
17. System v/s physical & perpetual stock verification.
18. Handling internal audit on monthly basis.
19. Manpower management.
20. Maintain Registers & record for dispatch & receiving of material.
21. Daily & monthly MIS (Inward, Outward & Stock).
22. Implementation of 5s & kaizen, etc.
23. Managing Shifts
* Candidates having PGDM in stores/ material management shall be preferred.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Management, Store management , Logistics management