Job Position Houseman (Public Areas)
Responsible To Public Areas Supervisor
Assistant / Deputy Housekeeper
Job Definition To maintain the public areas as per the standards laid down by the management.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To ensure the cleaning of public areas, Lobby, Restaurants and restrooms in order to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
2. To carry out the regular & detailed cleaning as per the set schedules.
3. To liaise with Engineering for day to day maintenance.
4. To maintain the equipment, furniture, upholstery and carpets in the area.
5. To use the cleaning agents effectively and as per the recommended surface.
6. Carry out any other assignments given by the supervisors.
Supervises Maintenance of all equipment used
Area of operation Public areas
Hours of operation 9 hours as per schedule
Interdepartmental Not applicable.
In addition to the above mentioned duties & job functions any other assignment given occasionally or on a daily basis by the immediate supervisor or the management.