1. To enter complete details in the sales module.
KeySkills : Back office,Sales Management
2. To prepare agreements, receipts, demand letter etc.,
3. To appear for registration before the Sub -Registrar of Assurance on behalf of the company.
4. To coordinate with the banks and financial institutions on behalf of the customers for the disbursal of loans.
5. To maintain a record of all recoveries, follow ups etc on a weekly basis and if delay cannot be handled then to inform concerned deal manager.
6. To interact with brokers for bills / payments
7. To maintain broker a/c statements.
8. To attend to phone enquires in response to advertisements.
9. To attend day to day client communication and sales enquiries.
10. To coordinate and provide necessary back up to CRM.
11. To contact customers for agreement signing, registration , etc., as the case may be
12. To prepare documentation related to exhibitions.
13. To visit site on regular intervals and to be kept updated.
|Desired Candidate Profile
| (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) OR (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization)|
| Weekly Jobs