Urgent requirement for the position of P.R.T English and P.R.T Maths.
1. Experience of teaching subject.
2. Knows Academic Delivery, Exams & Assessments, responsibility.
3. Work in line with laid down teaching guidelines, CBSE & board norms.
4. Prepare long-term teaching programs in accordance with the manuals provided
5. Provide activities and materials that engage and challenge the students intellectually
6. Understand and implement the use of information technology in lesson delivery
7. Use different techniques and strategies to achieve student learning objectives
8. Plan, set and evaluate student development
9. Supervise student conduct during class, playtime and other breaks
10. Classroom management (resource and student management)Undertake student appraisal and assessments
11. Match teaching and learning styles
12. Actively involve yourself in all staff meetings, educational conferences and school programs
13. Voluntarily participate in organizing special events, and other activities
14. Maintain a healthy relation with all peers and non-teaching staff members
15. Keep the parents well informed about their ward's progress
16. Take time out to discuss an issue, or a problematic behavior
17. Encourage parents to promote various diverse interests of their children
18. Inform the parents about after school activities; excursions, meetings
19. Keep the parent feedback updated. Encourage parent participation in parent-teacher meets
20. Work with the parents for the betterment of the student's future
Salary:INR 1,50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A. Partially furnished accommodation, free food, free education for 2 children, subsidized electricity Industry.